Thursday, September 18, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
I can’t feel a thing; All mournful petal storms are dancing inside the very private spring of my head.
Franz Kafka, from Letters To Milena (via niet-zsche)
I could fill out a thousand pages
telling you how I felt
and still you would not understand.
So now I leave without a sound,
except my heart shattering
as it hits the ground.
Reblog if it’s okay to befriend you, ask questions, ask for advice, rant, vent, let something off your chest, or just have a nice chat.
Monday, September 15, 2014
Hey you guys, it’s Amy here<3 I hit 800 followers recently and I’m also almost at 900 now, which is incredible. I know it’s not such a big number, but I love and appreciate every single one of you, so thank you! Additionally, I’ve actually won 2 giveaways in a month and I was drowning in happiness and felt like I was the most special person in the world… So I thought I’d pass on the happiness and generosity to someone else -one of my followers! :D
- Must be following me as this is a thank-you giveaway for my lovely followers<3
- You must enter through Rafflecopter (link below!)
- No giveaway blogs
- Please have your ask box open.(Also, I will be sending multiple messages because Tumblr messaging isn’t always the most reliable.)
- The winner must be comfortable giving me his/her address :)
- The winner has 72 hours to respond. I will be picking a new winner if I don’t get a reply, sorry!
- There will be ONE winner who will receive one paperback format of any of the books above
- This giveaway is open internationally (countries Book Depository ships to)
- This giveaway ends on December 1st at 12:00AM Pacific Time US&Canada
Message me here if you have any questions. Good luck to all!! :)
And this is the link:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Saturday, September 13, 2014
I thought I wouldn’t live through it. But you do. You learn to love the place somebody leaves behind for you
Barbara Kingsolver, Prodigal Summer (via wordsnquotes)
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Day 9: A Book You Thought You Wouldn’t Like But Ended Up Loving
I thought that this would be really depressing and it was. It was super super depressing. But I still liked it because Hardy didn’t sugarcoat anything; the themes around marriage, class, and education are really important and Hardy does a good job of writing about it in a harsh but realistic light.